Layering jewelry is a fashion trend that helps add texture and depth to any outfit. However, it can be difficult to do it correctly, as it is easy to fall into overload.
Here are 10 tips for layering jewelry like a pro:
- Consider length: Layer necklaces of different lengths to avoid overlapping and tangling. Start with a short necklace and gradually add longer necklaces.
Necklaces by 9Avril
- Balance textures: Mix jewelry of different textures, like chains, gemstones, pearls and metals. This adds depth to your look.
- Stay in the same color family: Stay in the same color family to avoid color overload. This will allow your jewelry to blend naturally into each other.
Rings by 9Avril
- Don't be shy: Don't be afraid to layer multiple bracelets on the same wrist or wear oversized earrings.
- Avoid clutter: Don't stack too many rings on the same finger. You risk making them tangle or making them look too cluttered.
Bracelets by 9Avril
- Keep it simple: If you're wearing a bold necklace or earrings, keep the rest of your jewelry simple so you don't overwhelm your outfit.
- Play with styles: Have fun mixing different styles of jewelry. For example, pair ethnic bracelets with modern earrings .
- Don't forget the hair: Don't forget to consider your hair when layering jewelry. If you're wearing drop earrings, opt for a short necklace to prevent the jewelry from overlapping.
- Use basic jewelry: Use basic jewelry like a simple gold chain as a base for your layering. This will allow you to layer other, bolder jewelry on top.
- Try it on before you go out: Try on your jewelry layering before you go out to make sure you feel comfortable and confident in your look.